The enforcement document must be submitted together with the Application for Submission of the Enforcement Document for the Enforcement and Payment of Enforcement Costs.
The application must indicate the following:
- Creditor’s full name and personal ID number for natural persons or corporate name and registration number for legal entities;
- Contact details (address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address)
- Judicial officer’s full name and office address;
- Date of issue and number of the enforcement document, and name of issuing authority;
- Recoverable amount;
- Debtor’s full name and personal ID number for natural persons or corporate name and registration number for legal entities
- Bank name and account number of the creditor the funds recovered can be transferred to.
If an electronic enforceable document is submitted, the creditor must confirm that it has not been previously submitted for enforcement.
In accordance with Article 610 of the Code of Civil Procedure of the Republic of Lithuania, all enforcement costs shall be paid by the judgement creditor. The application shall specify the procedure in which the judicial officer is requested to settle the issue of payment of the enforcement costs:
- The necessary enforcement expenses shall be paid according to the VAT invoice or pro forma invoice issued by a judicial officer.
- Upon request of the creditor, payment of auxiliary expenses incurred in the process of performance of certain actions in the enforcement case, may be postponed until a separate request of a judicial officer, however, no later than until the closure of the enforcement proceedings.
- Persons who completed registration on the E-service Portal of Lithuanian Courts https://e.teismas.lt/en/public/home/ are able to submit and receive procedural documents by means of electronic communication.
The procedural documents submitted electronically shall be considered to have been received 5 days following the date of their dispatch.